It’s time to upgrade your kitchen with induction. There’s no reason to waste your time with inefficient and frustrating cookware; advanced induction cookware is about to make the cooking process 100 times easier.
Induction frying pans are built to conduct thermal heat better than any other type of pan you’ve ever owned. This means they heat food more evenly and more quickly.
With the rise of induction cookware, hundreds of different products have entered the market, and we know how overwhelming it can be to find the pan perfect for your kitchen. Our comparison reviews will make the choice easy.
Top 5 Induction Fry Pan Comparison Chart
Best Induction Frying Pan Reviews
1. Utopia Kitchen Induction Aluminum Frying Pan
This inexpensive pan by up-and-coming brand Utopia Kitchen exceeds other induction pans with an incredibly durable and effective nonstick coating.
Pans should be easy to use, and this induction bottom aluminum pan from Utopia Kitchen is just that. The pan itself is dishwasher safe, and the nonstick coating makes it very easy to clean up with or without a dishwasher. All it takes is a quick rinse in the sink.
On top of that, the pan heats thoroughly without causing your food to stick to the pan. The nonstick coating will last through hundreds of washes. When cooking with nonstick of this quality, you can use less oil and butter in every meal as well.
The handle on this pan is heat safe, which is essential in this type of pan. Since the heat is being conducted through the pan, a hot handle would be very dangerous. The silicone wrap prevents this issue.
One drawback of note is that this pan does not come with a lid. However, since it is a standard sized 11” frying pan, it should not be difficult to find an affordable lid option or find a lid at home that will fit.
- Formed with multi-layer nonstick and top rated material 3003 aluminum alloy that is used for highly durable professional grade frying pans
- 2-layer nonstick interior is exceptionally durable, double quoted, and scratch resistant; spiral bottom ensures even heating
- Bakelite handle is strongly a heat safe comfort grip that resists rust and dullness
- Dishwasher safe; for hand cleaning first use a paper towel, wooden, or plastic spatula to remove off any loose food from the pan; then use a soft nylon scrubber, sponge, or paper towel sprinkled with a few drops of dish-washing soap to wipe the nonstick surface clean
- Perfect for preparing eggs and omelets, sauteed vegetables, and more
What's to like about the Utopia Kitchen Induction Aluminum Frying Pan
- Aluminum induction bottom heats evenly
- Nonstick coating very durable
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean
What's not to like about the Utopia Kitchen Induction Aluminum Frying Pan
- No lid
2. Cook N Home 12-Inch Frying Pan
This fun-to-use induction frying pan comes from the highly-recommended brand Cook-N-End. It’s a stellar, affordable choice for any level cook.
Where this pan really stands out is in its overall design. Like other induction pans, this frying pan does an impressive job of heating evenly. It does so without causing the handle to get hot. This can be a common problem in metal-based pans, but you don’t have that issue here. Also, the handle is sturdy and very comfortable to hold. As this pan has some weight to it, that’s essential. As a 12” pan with a thick bottom, there’s no worrying about hot spots or sticking. The triple-coated induction elements and interior ceramic nonstick layer make it a breeze to use for any level chef.
One issue with the design of this pan is that it is prone to warping and bending if not properly cared for. Over time, this could cause a concave shape that would prevent even cooking. The key to preventing this issue is never submerging the pan in cold water when it is hot. While it wouldn’t warp immediately, this type of action causes the pan to get weaker, and eventually, it will change shape.
- Made of thick gauge aluminum that provides even heat conduction and prevents hot spots
- Nonstick coating makes food release and cleaning easy and is cadmium and lead free
- Riveted handles are comfortable and stay cool while cooking; Oven safe to 350F
- Induction compatible; Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, etc.; Dishwasher safe
- Fry saute pan measures: 12 in. diameter, 2.2 in. height, 20 in. length. 2.5 lbs
What's to like about the Cook N Home 12-Inch Frying Pan
- Handle remains cool to touch
- Heats evenly
- Medium-to-heavy weight
- Comfortable handle
What's not to like about the Cook N Home 12-Inch Frying Pan
- Bends and warps without extra care
3. Imperial Home Copper Frying Pans
Copper-lined cookware is the latest in the nonstick induction craze, and these three pans from Imperial Home do a good job of showing why this type of pan is growing in popularity.
This set of three pans in three different sizes is very affordable, and it gives their user a great opportunity to explore the flexibility that comes with copper pans. The sizes are very practical for a lot of different meals, so you’ll be able to create an amazing dinner with ease.
Not only can you use these nonstick pans on a range or induction stovetop, but you can also put them into the oven at temperatures up to 400°F. This means you can sear meat and then finish in the oven without having to do double dishes.
As far as cleanup goes, all it takes is a simple wipe down to remove anything from these pans. The inner nonstick coating is fairly durable and will take a lot of abuse before it starts breaking down.
A huge problem with this set, however, is the handles. While the pan heats up quickly and evenly, the handles also do. There is no insulation to prevent them from getting too hot to hold, so you will need silicone mitts or handle covers to protect your hands.
Still, for a budget option, this set can’t be outperformed.
- NON-STICK COATING - The pan has a super non-stick coating in the interior of the pan, which prevents food from sliding off the pan or sticking to the pan
- 100% ECO-FRIENDLY - Certified PTFE & PFOA free
- SPECIAL FEATURES- This incredible pan is ultra-durable and oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- EASY to CLEAN: Use warm water and soap to clean the pan. Make sure to use plastic, nylon, or wooden utensils to clean the pan. Avoid abrasive cleaners or metallic utensils
- INDUCTION - Induction bottom pans are perfect to use in electric, gas or induction stovetops. Set comes with 8, 10 and 12 inch fry pans
What's to like about the Imperial Home Copper Frying Pans
- 3-pan set at affordable price
- Variety of sizes and use in a single set
- Super simple cleanup
- Durable nonstick coating
What's not to like about the Imperial Home Copper Frying Pans
- Handles too hot to handle
4. Cooksmark Copper 10-Inch Frying Pan
This 10-inch pan from Cooksmark is affordable and the perfect size for eggs. Even after many breakfasts, your omelets won’t start sticking!
The best thing about this pan is the incredible nonstick coating. Made from nontoxic layers, it’s a great choice for those who prefer to cook with less oil or cooking prays. The only part of the pan that is not nonstick are the two small rivets, so avoid those when possible.
Another great thing about this heavyweight pan is the handle. It doesn’t get too hot to handle, and it has a comfort grip.
There are two drawbacks about this pan that make it less of a perfect buy. First, it can scratch easily, so you need to use silicone utensils which may require a bigger investment. Second, it does not heat as evenly at low temperatures which can be frustrating.
It must be noted that according to reviewers this pan works on some cooktops but not on others.
- Maxlon super nonstick copper coating allows food to slide off, durable and wear-resistant; 100% SAFE and Healthy cooking as PTFE/PFOA/Lead/Cadmium free.
- Triple-layer interior is ultra durable and highly scratch-resistant, approved by FDA and NSF. Premium nonstick coating reduces the need for much oil or fat while cooking. An ideal choice for your healthy cooking activities everyday!
- Aluminum core provides optimal heat distribution, offering easy release performance. Dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Oven safe up to 450℉.
- Stainless steel induction compatible base ensures quick and even heating, suitable for all types of stovetops including gas, electric or induction.
- Dual-riveted stainless steel handles are ergonomically designed, which offer an easy comfortable grip. Handle with hanging loop is for convenient storage when not in use.
What's to like about the Cooksmark Copper 10-Inch Frying Pan
- Nonstick coating nontoxic and durable
- Cool-touch handle stays cool
- Heavy weight pan
- Oven and dishwasher safe
What's not to like about the Cooksmark Copper 10-Inch Frying Pan
- Sticker in middle of pan at arrival
- Scratches easily
5. Ozeri Professional Series Induction Fry Pan
The Professional Series by Ozeri features pans, made in Italy with high-quality materials that are sure to impress in every style, including this induction fry pan.
Made from high-quality materials, this pan has no problem heating up and does so evenly on a variety of cooking surfaces. This makes it very versatile to use. The handles have silicone on them which disperses heat and prevents any risk of burns from the handles.
Due to the quality of the nonstick coating, there’s no need to soak this pan to clean it, and there’s no need to use oil. Everything you cook will slide off easily, and a simple sponge will clean it all up.
While this pan comes in two sizes, the magnetized layer of the pan seems to be a bit thin. This means that it might not work well for every type of induction top. Higher heat than expected may be needed when cooking with this frying pan.
One final thing worth noting is that this pan is made in Italy. If you want to try a pan not manufactured in Asia or other manufacturing hubs, Ozeri is an interesting option with many different lines of pans that you can explore.
- Made in Italy out of a durable aluminum core with a magnetized aisi 430 steel base plate for use with rapid heat-transfer induction stoves.
- Triple layered with a professional coating that achieves non-stick perfection while remaining 100% free of APEO and PFOA, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP.
- Delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without the risk of exposure to controvercial perfluorinated chemicals.
- Features a hardened scratch-resistant coating that is super easy to clean and comfortable heat-resistant silicon Coated handle.
- Exclusively made in the province of brescia, in the lombardy region of Northern Italy.
What's to like about the Ozeri Professional Series Induction Fry Pan
- High-quality construction
- Available in two sizes
- Handles stay cool
- Easy clean up
What's not to like about the Ozeri Professional Series Induction Fry Pan
- Thin induction coating layer
- Must use wood or silicone utensils
When choosing the best frying pan for induction, it’s likely that the Utopia Kitchen Induction Aluminum Frying Pan will be the one that’s best for your needs because of its lightweight yet effective design, durable nonstick coating, and dishwasher-safe rating.
Regardless of the type of frying pan you end up with, you're sure to see an improvement in how rapidly and effectively you can cook your future meals.