Cuisinart is a premier manufacturer of perfectly balanced multi-clad, professional stainless steel cookware. This set of pots and pans can be used on induction cooktops and on conventional stovetops. They are oven safe and have tapered rims for drip-free pouring. The Cuisinart MCP-12N Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set has triple-ply construction allowing for great heat retention and distribution. Here we’ll be guiding you through the highlights of this quality cookware set from a solid manufacturer.
- Polished cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors.
- Cookware also features cool grip handles secured with stainless steel rivets and self-basting, tight fitting lids, Triple-Ply construction includes the unsurpassed heat conductivity of a pure aluminum core. It insures maximum heat retention and even heat distribution, eliminating hot spots
- Oven safe up to 550F, Rims are tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe, Tight-fitting stainless steel covers seal in food's natural juices and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results. Covers are dishwasher-safe
- 12-piece cookware set. The set consists of: 1-1/2- and 3-quart covered saucepans; 8- and 10-inch open skillets; 3-1/2-quart covered saute pan; 8-quart covered stockpot; steamer insert with lid. 12 pieces total..Professional Triple Ply Construction features a core of pure aluminum and a brushed stainless exterior
This twelve-piece induction ready cookware set from Cuisinart has a lot of positive attributes.
- Steamer Insert and Lid
- Even Heat Distribution with No Hot Spots
- Encapsulated Aluminum Core
- Cool Grip Handles
- Suited to Any Stovetop
- Any Utensils Can Be Used
One drawback to this set is that Cuisinart does not state the stainless steel composition. Also, there are no "medium" size pots - there is a 3 1/2-Quart Sauté Pan and the next size is an 8 quart stockpot.
The pots and pans of this Cuisinart MCP-12N Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set have triple-ply multi-clad construction. These include two stainless steel layers with an aluminum core that extend throughout the bottom and sidewalls of the cooking vessels. The aluminum core gives excellent heat retention and heat distribution. The interior is polished stainless steel and the exterior is a brushed finish.
Steel lids are supplied with this 12-piece set. For some, this is preferable to glass as there is no chance of breakage should they be dropped, and they can also withstand much higher temperatures. This is especially true when taking into considering that this cookware set can be used in the oven at temperatures of up to 500°F. Care needs to be taken not to overfill the cookware in this set as each lid slides into place, taking up a slight amount of space at the rim of the pot.
One of the best features of this induction-ready cookware set are the long, cool grip handles made from solid stainless steel. They stay cool to the touch throughout the highest temperatures and the longest cooking periods. They are also intelligently positioned to never pose an obstruction while cooking, while also being long enough to avoid the direct heat of gas or electric cooktops.
This cookware is also very easy to clean thanks to the highly polished interior. It takes little cleaning to keep them looking good, while stains and scuffs are easily removed using a light porous cleaner. The pots and pans are so attractive that they are stunning enough to be served out of directly.
You will soon find yourself wondering what you ever did without the stainless steel steamer insert. The insert only fits the 3-Qt saucepan. It can also be used to drain pasta for example. These pots get hot quick, allowing you to quickly steam up vegetables or fish, with hardly any of the vitamins and minerals being destroyed.
Cuisinart’s patented Heat Surround™ Technology ensures steady, even distribution throughout the entire cookware set. It guarantees that heat is spread evenly across the bottom and sides of every pot and pan. Each item of cookware suits its purpose with the cooking surface being highly resistant to corrosion, water spots and other damage.
The Cuisinart FCT-10 French Classic Tri-Ply Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set is Made in France and is worthy of consideration. Both sets have two layers of stainless steel with a core of aluminum in between which run throughout the sides and bottom of the pan. The Cuisinart MCP 12-pc set has a steamer insert while the French Classic set does not. However, the French Classic set has a dutch oven.
Cuisinart Multi-Clad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Pc Set
Cuisinart French Classic Tri-Ply Stainless 10-Pc Set
- 8-Inch Open Skillet
- 10-Inch Open Skillet
- 2-Quart Saucepan & Lid
- 3-Quart Sauté Pan & Lid
- 8-Quart Stockpot & Lid
- 4 1/2-Quart Dutch Oven & Lid
- Made in France